Sunday 7 April 2024

Potted Plants

 Today is new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up, for this one I'm using Potted Plants for my inspiration.  When I showed my hubby the card he said it reminded him of me :)

You can find the image here in Wendy's shop.


I've coloured her with Copics on one of my favourite colour combinations, pink and black.

My design paper are from 13Arts, Lemoncraft and Craftwork cards.  I've also used some black card.



The "beautiful" sentiment with roses I've cut out using a Spellbinder's die.  Finally a few black gems.

You can see more inspiration in the Facebook group and on the blog today.

Thanks for popping by
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Time Out - Striped
Craft Rocket - Layer It Up
Dragonfly Dreams - Use a Die
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Anything Goes







6 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

So very cute and great colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out:)

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

Aunty Sue said...

Adorable love the colour combo and great dp thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz

Tone K. said...

Supercute card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

Carol W said...

I love this card. It is so cute and well done.

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Love the paper choices and the image is darling, your coloring is amazing. so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz