Wednesday 3 April 2024

Memories

First Wednesday of the month which means it's Outlawz Sketch time :)
We've no sponsor this month, so in our free for all I've decided to do a card with just papers, how totally unlike me!


I've picked some real pretty ones from my stash from 13Arts, Craft and You and some black card. 


This is our sketch for the month.




I've used a paper flower from HobbyCraft and the "fancy" leaf was cut out of paper using a Fantasy Die.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Unicorn Challenge - Use Dies
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Cracfty Friends - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

Carole J said...

Ellie, this is such a pretty card. Delicate and feminine and all round wonderful. Many thanks for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

KathyA. said...

Andrea, I don't usually do sketch challenges... but when I saw your card of FB, I think I need to join the Outlawz Sketch challenge this month. Your card is gorgeous! TFS Kathy A (aka myasperations)

Kim said...

I love the simplicity of this card, but the paper you chose for the hearts with the flowers is my favorite. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Kim said...

I love the simplicity of this card. I love the paper you chose with the flowers for the hearts. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our March Challenge!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!