Monday 1 July 2019

Winter Fun

We're a little short of bodies on the challenge blog today so I thought I'd join my lovely ladies :)

Our challenge for July on the blog is EARLY CHRISTMAS / WINTER.  I already had my aqua markers out from colouring my All Dressed Up image so I thought I'd continue the theme with Head Stand.  You can find this image here and get 10% off all my images by quoting SKIANDREA10 at checkout.


So as I was saying, this has been coloured with aqua Copics with a pop of orange for the nose :D

I've scattered two different coloured embossing enamel around for a snowy effect.  The sentiment has been made up with Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers.  Around the edges I've used some Tim Holtz black soot ink.

My design papers from Maya Design Craft & You and have been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.


A few pearls and a piece of pom pom trim complete the card.

Thank for popping by for a look, we hope to see you at the challenge or in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Non Traditional Colours
Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas June
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Any Occasion
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful project, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this fortnight.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Crafty Creations DT

Darlene said...

OMG soooooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Joy Wilson said...

Too cute! I love your snowman! I'm at the beach, and am building sand castles.. but I'd build a snowman if there was snow!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Loose Stitches said...

Oh Andrea, that is such a fun creation, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx