Sunday 7 July 2019

Fancy a Cocktail....

It's our new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up.  Today I'm sharing Fruitti Tutti with you, you can find it here in the shop.


I've coloured the image with Copics in lovely sunny summer colours.  The sentiment from Make It Crafty has been coloured to match.

There are a few enamel dots in yellow and orange to add a bit more interest.


The actual card design I've kept very simple because I'd run out of time (lots on al the moment).

My papers are from Hobbycraft and I've used some black card, both have been cut with a die.

You can see more new release inspiration using the new images on the blog and in the Facebook Group today.

Thanks for popping by
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Double D - Tropical
CRAFT - Inspired by a Film - Gotta be Cocktail :)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Summer Fun
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Studios - Summer
Crafty Card Makers - Die or Punches
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, your coloring is amazing here, my dear. I am dumbstruck by your talent. FABULOUS design, my mouth is watering!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Tropical Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wonderful Summer image and fantastic colouring Andrea! I love the colour changes inside the glass! I think your card design is super too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

Darlene said...

Fabulous card! That drink looks very inviting! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tropical’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

aussie aNNie said...


BEAUTIFUL work here with all the gorgeousness of a tropical nature….and many thanks for joining in our 'TROPICAL' challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Sheryl said...

Oh Andrea I feel I could just reach out and drink this! Your colouring as always is perfect. I love it!
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

@d_e_crafts said...

I love this! Great image, great film, great colouring. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

@d_e_crafts said...

I love love love this. Great, image great card.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card with fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Maikreations said...

Awesome card and great sentiment die! Thank you for taking part in our "Dies or Punches" challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers blog! Happy crafting, Maike

crafty said...

A beautiful image and card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Judy V said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this month at Digital Doodle Studios Challenge!

Rae Ann said...

This is a great layout and the details in the image are fabulous.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Summer Fun challenge.

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a stunning image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for taking part in the 36th "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Such a great project!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Marcia DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/