Thursday 11 July 2019

Finally a little me time

I've been so busy lately at work and home promoting other designers images I've hardly had any time to colour anything up of my own.  BUT finally I've managed to find a little me time tonight :)




I'm running a little low on marker ink at the moment, I've not much it the way of pinks so I've some this one in purple Copics.

I wanted to create a magical feel on a single layer card, partly so I could showcase the image.  I literally chucked some embossing enamel onto the card and then moved it around in an S shape. 


To finish off we've a couple of wood chip embellies I got from Scrap and Craft.  Finally a few sequins and rhine stones :)

Thanks for popping by for a look today

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sparkles - No Patterned Paper
Dream Factory - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Classic Design Team - Challenge 7
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Cardz for Galz - Party Time - Celebrate
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - The Colour Purple
Crafting by Designs - July Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Jackie C said...

This is beyond beautiful, something to treasure forever. So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is just beautiful Andrea. Love the image and the colour of her dress is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Gina's Cards said...

It's me again - sorry that should have said thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chana Malkah said...

Pretty image and you have colored it well. Hope you find more time to "play'. Thanks for sharing your projects with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
A Place to Start Challenge Blog

Debbie Mageed said...

This is so beautiful! Love how you colored this great image and the enamel was the perfect touch to spotlight her. Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

Megan J said...

Hi Andrea, a beautiful olc, love the soft colours you coloured her in. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Rosmarie said...

Wow, the magical feeling on this card is a complete success! What a great coloring too! Thank you very much for playing along at the Dream Factory challenge.
Rosi x

Kartenstempeltina said...

Ganz zauberhaft ist dein Werk geworden, das Motiv ist wunderschön , danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Traumfabrik, liebe Grüße Bettina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Andrea. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Sorry I am a bit late with my comment, I have just got back from holiday.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

* Shell B.* said...

Oh Andrea this is a gorgeous card creation and I bet the picture doesn't do it justice!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create….. Good Luck!
DT Shell
http://avenue613.blogspot.com

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous project! I love the texture and wood elements! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Joy DT
Joyfully Stamps