Wednesday 1 May 2019

Sketch Time

Yes it's come round so fast the first Wednesday of the month, which also happens to be the 1st so it's a busy day!


Soooo.... I'm actually doing something unusual for me for this inspiration.  I'm just using the design papers and a sentiment.


The design paper I've used is from the Little Garden collection of papers, I've chosen this one because I just love the pops of red in the flowers.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks.


Moved the flowers over to the bottom left corner instead of the right on this sketch so I could showcase Bonnie's beautiful papers.  Here's a close up of my red flower section.



The papers were distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.  Apart from We Are 3 papers I've also used some red card and a section that was left from some Lily of the Valley paper.



I've used some lace, tiny silver dragonfly charms and a Scrapiniec Birthday sentiment.

Thanks for popping by for a look at what I've created for the Outlawz Sketch challenge this time, hope we see you there

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Pile It On - Lots of Layers
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Floral
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely love your card, its so gorgeous.xx

Tone K. said...

Great card! I really like the rustic look :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Sheryl said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Brenda said...

I am loving that red with the neutral colors...GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our challenge over at the Creatalicious Challenges this time around. Your creation is stunning!
Love n hugs
Marie

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…