Wednesday 29 May 2019

Copic on Kraft

For my latest inspiration for the Outlawz Sketch challenge I'm using papers from our sponsor WeAre3 called Little Garden, I thought the combination went well using the pink and yellow papers with the image I'm using.


This little cute fairy was coloured on Kraft at one of my Copic colouring classes with Faye, it's one of the techniques she teaches :)
I've fussy cut her to add to the project and made her wings a little sparkly.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks


I've used two Spellbinders dies to cut the circles behind the image and distressed all my papers with a Tonic Solutions tool.



The ribbon and flowers (my only embellishments) were bought from The Ribbon Girl a while ago.

Hope you like my inspiration and we see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - May
Do-Al(l) Kreatives - Mythical Creatures and Fairies
Creations In Pink - Anything Goes Mainly Pink
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Embellishments
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Doris Klein said...

OMG... what a super cute creation! I love the soft colours of the background papers and the lovley sktech! Cute image, too!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Andrea… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely little fairy card… It will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Anonymous said...

Adorable image and lovely on Kraft paper. Love the whole look of your card. Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink this month.
Scarlett xoxo

CaroleAnn said...

Cute image and love the coloring on kraft cardstock. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR.

Julie Odil said...

This is super cute, Andrea! I like coloring on Kraft, but I don't often do it. Here comes the DT hat: Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapyland Challenge. Julie, DT member

Alex said...

Hello Andrea,
beautiful card. I like the image... wonderful!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#29 – Fairies / mythical creatures}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#29 – little wonders}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges{#59 – Newborn}
Alex' Kreative Seite

karto_flana said...

Sweet image, lovelly card :)
Thank You for joining us at Do Al(l) Kreativers Challenge- DT Ella.