Wednesday 15 May 2019

All about the hearts

So I've done something very different for me this time.  The sketch at Outlawz and the papers Bonnie (from WeAre3) has let us use for our DT inspiration got me thinking about a sentiment only card.  I nearly always do images.  I thought the hearts went so well with the wood chip sentiment :) 



Here's our sketch for this challenge


The paper I've used are from We Are Three's Really Simple digital paper, I've also used a piece of left over wood effect paper, with some red and black card.  This one as you can see involved lots of layering.

I've used a double strip of ric rac in red and black to match the theme, the wood chip sentiment from Scrapiniec has been coloured with Copics.  My only other addition is a single red rose.

Hope you like my inspiration for today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Your Scrapbook Place - May
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Get Creative - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes




2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at GCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, thanks so much for sharing it Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog! Good Luck with your entry!!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx