Tuesday 23 October 2018

MOOOOoooving......

I love highland cattle, I've drawn this one as though it's in a gentle breeze.  If you love colouring hair you're doing to have so much fun colouring this!  I certainly did, I got quite messy and random with my flicks using my Copics.  


I've done a CAS card to showcase the image, framing it with some black card.

The MOOOving.... sentiment was created at the time of printing the image.  Not sure if I'm going to use it as a leaving card or moving house card yet :)
I've scattered two types of embossing enamel for some interest and the edges were distressed with Vintage Photo ink from Tim Holtz.

Thanks for popping by today
Happy crafting!
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Dragonfly Dreams - Autumnal Colours
Addicted to Stamps - Autumn Colours
Stamping Sensations - Shades of Autumn
Sunny Day Crafting - Oct / Nov Challenge
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes


5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Superb coloring, Andrea! Love the simple design. OK, time for 2 DT hats now - Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the both draws.
NanaConnie DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea, love your image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Annemi said...

Amazing coloring as always and the CAS design is just perfect for this image. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique !
Bises.
MaryannG

Danoesja said...

Wow this is so beautiful, i love it.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja