Wednesday 10 October 2018

Braided Hair



The image I'm using for my inspiration this week is Butterfly Hair you can find it here.  I've coloured her with Copic using the same colours as the one you can see in my shop.

Here's our sketch for this week


My design papers are from First Edition and I've also used some black card.
Around the image I've used a few Rhine stones for interest. There's a section of ric rac that you can find here at The Ribbon Girl.

The flower and leaf I've had in my stash for ages, I think I may have got it from Hobby Craft as part of a set.
The friends sentiment is part of a wood chip one from Scrapiniec.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sunny Day Crafting - Sept - Oct 18
The Dream Factory - Heidi
Scrapping4Fun - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful stamp and fab colours I just love this so much Love and hugs Carole x

crafty-stamper said...

I love this beautiful image Andre and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Conny said...

Really wonderful! I love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Gismo`s kreative Seite
*Owner* ATC around the world
*Owner* ATC`s mit Herz
*DT* Papiria
*DT* Kreativtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Shylaashree said...

your colouring is always incredible andrea. beautiful card. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

Cards By MI said...

Great looking card with fabby looking image. Thanks for joining us over at the Creatalicious challenges.
Love n hugs
Marie

Doris Klein said...

This is really pretty! Perfect done of the sketch, too!

Thanks for playing along with our Dream Factory Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives
<a href="http://kreativtanten-challenge.blogspot.com/“ >*GDT* Die Kreativtanten </a>

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work,
Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Rosmarie said...

Adorable card, Andrea! Such a cute and beautifully colored image!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory.
Rosi x