Wednesday 17 October 2018

Loving the yellow

I consulted with my hubby for what colour to do the car this time.  He suggested yellow, I must admit I was a bit skeptical - but do you know what I absolutely love it <3

I've coloured the image with Copics and a black polychromos pencil.  The birthday sentiment you can see here is from Make It Crafty.

Here's our sketch for this week.


I've used a selection of design papers from a Glitz Paper Pack called Cashmere Dame.  I've used some design paper instead of the lace on the sketch :)


No embellishments for this week!  I don't always use them ;)

Hope you like my inspiration for this week and we see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
DigiStamps4Joy - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - October
Pearly Sparkles - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday's - Black and White + One
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - For a Man
Classic Design Team - Challenge 10

15 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant man card love the yellow it looks amazing Love and hugs Carole x

Cathy F said...

Cool card - that car really pops! Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up!

Caty said...

This is a wonderful card Andrea !! Really gorgeous. Love the beautiful design you have created. The yellow car is amazing.
Thank you very much for joining Try it on Tuesday and me.
I wish you a nice day, big hugs, Caty

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Woweeee. This is just fantastic. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Wendy L said...

Love the image of the car, great card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Great mans cardThank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! Hubby was right, the colour combo is fabulous and so is your interpretation of the sketch, I LOVE it all.
Faith
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Me again with my other hat on, I've already said I love your card, so will just say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge at Morgans Artworld this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Morgans Artworld
morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A stunning design Andrea, love the pop of yellow

Thank you for joining our challenge at MAWTT

Happy crafting....

June/DT

Furrbster said...

The car looks gorgeous in yellow.

Thanks for playing our twist at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Judith said...

Great I love this car image - looks fab in yellow - thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week hugs judith x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Andrea xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Dianne DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Andrea, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
~ DT Sherry x

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Lovely project, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog
Good Luck
Carla DT

Jen Leeflang said...

What a gorgeously manly card, I love the fantasy car! Thanks so much for entering our DS4J challenge this month. Good luck, and please join us again soon.
Jen L
DS4J-DT