Monday 10 September 2018

Playing with flowers, tulle and lace

So I'm sharing a little something from my play time last night, I had to wait for all the glue to dry before I could take the pictures tonight and add the last bits on.  These goodies are mainly from The Ribbon Girl.  I'll give you the links in a bit.

I love these roses and I've never had them in green before.  With those and the white leaves I started having a rummage around my design papers for teal papers.  Overjoyed I found some.

I've taken a few photos at different angles so you can see the 3-d effect of the flowers / card/

Showing a close up of the flower section also with resin flowers, ric-rac and frilled tule

Here you can see the sentiment I cut out of the design papers which says "The flower of friendship grows."  The design papers have all been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.  They're from 13 Arts and Studio Light.  I've also used some white card which has been die cut into leave with a Fantasy Die.  The main square shaped fancy die is a Spellbinders one.

You can also see a bee charm I won as part of a prize from The Trinket Parlour.

On the left underneath the die you can also see some lace I've used from The Ribbon Girl.

I've also used some green shimmery gel dots and a few cream pearls to finish off.

Thanks for popping by for a look today
Andrea x

Aqua Tulle                           Ric Rac  

  
Rose Buds                           Rose Leaves


Resin Flowers                      Ivory Lace

Beaded Stamen                       White Comos


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Craft Cottage - Ribbon and / or Lace
Unicorn Challenge - Add a Charm
Lets Craft & Create - Anything Goes option Best Friends
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes



8 comments:

KathyA. said...

I always love your cards... and this one lives up to my expectations. Love all the textures and layers. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous creation Andrea, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrapy Land. Hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

NanaConnie said...

Spectacular, Andrea! I love the little bee charm. What a delightful touch. Slipping on a DT hat while I'm here - It's terrific to see you joining in on our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Margaret said...

Very beautiful. I love that teal color and all your different textures. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Hope to see you again. Maggie, DT

Lori Kobular said...

Stunning card! Love the lace you have on this beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! This is absolutely exquisite! I just love the feminine feel and also the colours you've used.
Thank you for playing along with us at MICUB!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Always love seeing your cards, Andrea! You are my hero when it comes to inspiring me!! Wow, this is a stunning card!
Hugs!
Darcy

cohenna said...


Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Let's Craft and Create Challenge this time and good luck :)