Friday 21 September 2018

Mostly White

So this one was a real challenge for me :)
I find white on white or mostly white cards really hard to make.  So whilst it's not completely pure white, it's a close as I could get it.

This card was made for the DT inspiration over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays for our current challenge.


I've taken a couple of angled shots so you can see the dimension to the card.

As you can see my design papers from Lemoncraft have been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.  I've used dies, lots and lots of dies.  They're all from Fantasy apart from the circular one which is made up from two Spellbinders dies.

The sentiment was printed on some design paper which I then cut out in a banner shape and taped it so the centre was raised.

At the end of the banner are a few pearls.  I've also used some at the top right of the card.

Behind the circular die cut is a doily, the tiny white hearts you can see are the cut outs from the heart die.


The flowers that can be found at the Ribbon Girl are the Sweet heart blossoms, the magnolia, beaded stamen and white rose leaves.

You can also find my pop of colour, the butterfly beads at the Ribbon Girl.

Thanks for popping by today to take a look, hope to see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the follow challenges
Worldwide Open Designs Team - Challenge 9
Mix It Up - Layering
Crafty Gals Corner - 3+ Layers
Sparkles - Dies or Punches
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes



10 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

A gorgeously designed project. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Ribbon Girl said...

a beautiful card, so elegant!

Gale said...

Beautiful card Andrea and nice design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Cathy F said...

Fabulous card - so clean with great textures! Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up

Cicci said...

Helloooo Andrea
You are my number this week!! Lucky me ;0)) STUNNING card!!!! its so beatiful wonderful design!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Stunning! I love this!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Janis Lewis said...

Darling card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.