Saturday 1 September 2018

Clunk Clunk


I've used Clunk Clunk for my inspiration.  I've gone for a black, white and orange theme for this one.

Clunk Clunk has been coloured with Copics, I've sketch out a little path for him as though he's going up hill.

He's been cut out with a LDRS die and I've used the same on for the black card frame.  There's a scattering of white embossing enamel (very difficult to heat on the frame without it blowing away I discovered!!)

My design papers are from Joy Craft and Glitz (I think that's who it is, it's had to tell from the cover).

The embellishments are two banners cut with a Fantasy die and three Dusty Attic cogs coloured with black Copic.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge.

Don't forget we also have a blog challenge which can be found here
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sasayaki Glitter - Male Project
Scrapy Land - Challenge 96
PINspirational - Challenge 223
Tuesday Throwdown - Splatter It
Die Cutting Divas - What Makes You Happy (Using Bright Orange & Robots!)
The Creative Crafter - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! He's so cute!! I love the colors, too!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant Andrea just love your design and great colours Love and hugs Carole x

Brenda said...

This is so perfect for the guys! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Sasayaki Glitter this month!

Loose Stitches said...

Oh, he's so adorable Andrea, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

CraftyLyn said...

Hi great card love the colouring on your robot thanks for joining us here at Penny's paper crafty challenge blog Lyn DT x.