Wednesday 3 December 2014

Sleigh ride


I recently bought this image from Make It Crafty with this card in mind.  Printed on stamping card I coloured it with ProMarkers and added some glitter to highlight the snow with a DecoArt Writer bought from Hobby Crafty.

The backing paper is from Lili of the Valley Simple Joys and I've added some red self adhesive gems.  The Dress It Up button sleigh and reindeers can be found on Amazon.  Such a simple design and very easy to do.

Whilst blogging this I'm making an unbelievable mess - eating free from pecan pies I discovered in Sainsbury's which are crumbling all over everything.  AND my Amazon package I was checking to see what I'd used was getting stuck to everything with it's sticky address label.  All I need is to spill my glass of red wine over everything to make my mess complete :)

Anyway, I took the card to work and I didn't even manage to get it in my box, one of my work colleagues bought it straight away!  Need to make some more now, looks like they're going to be popular.

Not entering this one into any challenges.  Hope you're all having a good week, soon be Friday
Andrea x

No comments: