Friday 12 December 2014

Fairy Bauble


Now Linda had received her Secret Santa package from me I can now post this :)
 
There were "quite a few" of us in the Make it Crafty Group (70 odd) who joined in the Secret Santa this year.  We had to use a MIC image for the card, I chose Fairy Bauble.  The image is coloured with ProMarkers and some glitter painted on to highlight her wings.
 
I've used a Spellbinders die (floral ovals) to to cut some red card to mount the image on.
 
I bought the shaped card from Lili of the Valley a while ago.  I had to cut the shaped red card and green design paper by hand before mounting them onto the card.  Papers used are from Lili of the Valley/NitWits Festive Trimmings.
 
The roses, rose buds and rose leaves are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  There are also some holly leaves and beaded red berries from The Ribbon Girl.  I've added some glitter to the flowers with a DecoArt Writer.
 
The satin and organza ribbon was from Lili of the Valley Littles Bags of Ribbon, Merry Christmas sentiment ribbon is from Hobby Craft and I've also added a Tim Holtz Idea-ology grungeboard element coloured with red ProMarker.
 
Phew I think that's everything!
 
I'm so glad Linda loves her card and the Secret Santa present I got her.
Happy Crafting :)
Andrea x

No comments: