Wednesday 2 October 2024

Round and round we go.....


We don't have a sponsor this month, that means we can use what ever we like :)

I've chosen to use Silly Chilly Stan form Oddball Art, trying to make sure I get a few early Christmas cards made.


The image has been coloured with Copics, the snow created by adding some embossing enamel.  I've cut the image and the glittery chite background out using Spellbinders dies.


These are our sketch hints for October's challenge.



As you can see I did one circle extra using a circular card as well hee hee.....well the hints are just there to use as inspiration!

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Snowmen
PIN Spirational - Shapes
I love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Paper Fun Day - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
Scrapping4Fun - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

No comments: