Monday 7 October 2024

Glowing

It's new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up.  For my inspiration today I'm using the very cute image Fairy Bauble, you can find it here in Wendy's shop

I've coloured the image with Copics giving her a glowing night scene.  There's some added sparkle with embossing enamel and a tiny silver star.

I've made her into a large Christmas tag using recycled amazon boxes and some silver glitter paper.  The selection of silver and blue ribbons are from my stash.

You can find more inspiration on the challenge blog and in the Facebook group today.

Thanks for popping by

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges

Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes option add ribbon
Hearts Quest - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything but a Card
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Fantasy

No comments: