Wednesday 31 August 2022

Just a note....

Its Wednesday already!  That means its Outlaws Sketch day, we're sponsored this month by Jan's Digi Stamps.  I'm using Fall Note for my inspiration you can find it here. 


The image has been coloured with Copics and then I've fussy cut it.



This is our sketch for you for the next two weeks.

I'm using design papers from Lemoncraft, double stacked with white papers behind the distressed design papers.


A couple of sections of lace from my stash and a few pearls to finish the design.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge.
Andrea x


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sweet Stampin - Food and / or Drink
Jan's Digi Stamps - August
Dragonfly Dreams - Food and / or Drink
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Outlawz Twisted Thursdays - Anything Goes

 

3 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Andrea, I love the textures, your coloring and the added embellishments. Thank you for showcasing "Fall Note" on your festive mixed media creation. Hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Tracey T said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

SarahR said...

Hi Andrea, what a fabulous project - I also love the textures and the lace is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin. Sarah - DT