Saturday 20 August 2022

Cool blues

I've not coloured Bryan's Baby for a while, so I thought I'd use it for the August / September Facebook Challenge at SheepSki Designs.



I've flipped the image round this time and used the version without the cogs.  I've used Copics to colour it with.

I faffed around trying to work out a layout and with my paper eventually coming up with this.


Design papers are from Maja Design, Lemoncraft, First Edition,  13Arts and I've used some black card.  I added a few cogs from Tim Holtz to add to the Steampunk look.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, hope to see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Dream Factory - Three Colours Blue
Passion for Markers - Things with Wings
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Your Favourite Colour
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge 8

 

6 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

This a great guy card. Your coloring is super and love the color you used. What a perfect guy card!! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

Cards By MI said...

Fabby card with lovely colouring and card design. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM.
Love n hugs
Marie

Carole Pollard said...

Amazing man card just love the colours and colouring on this Hugs Carole x

The Crafty Den said...

What a great masculine card. The image is fantastic and your colouring is awesome. I really like layered layouts and yours is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

papierelle said...

A very cool and masculine card. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

Deanna Mulder said...

What a fantastic masculine card. Your coloring is superb. Thanks for playing along with us at Morgan's ArtWorld. Deanna CT

~ Deanna CT