Friday 15 July 2022

Vintage Steampunk Wedding

I'm honoured to be a Guest Designer with The Dream Factory for their latest challenge.  Their movie theme for this month is Old.


I got my thinking cap on and dug out some stamps, yes that's right me stamping, I can't remember the last time I did that.  They're Kaban Crafts ones (not sure if you can still get them?).


I've coloured the image with Copics, using hints of colour, the woman is in the E40's range and the man in the W's grey range of Copics.  After colouring them I fussy cut them.

I then had a big hunt through my scrapbook papers and finally decided to go full on Steampunk.  I found an old vintage style street lamp in my stash I've had forever, its a wood chip one from Hobby Craft.  The butterfly was cut out of some other scrapbooking papers.


Final additions to the card, some gypsophila I've had in my stash for a long time, some white rose buds, a small white rose, a tiny wooden heart and a sentiment made up from Tim Holtz stickers "Love Cherish Adore" 

Thanks for popping by for a look today

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge
Arty Diva's - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Challenge 7
Your Scrapbook Place - July
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

 

5 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Wow, you did an awesome job, Andrea! I am absolutely thrilled with your steampunk version, and how you implemented the theme! Thank you so much for your great support as our guest designer at the Dream Factory! Hugs, Rosi

Elaine Stark said...

Super iamge and colours tones. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a glorious card Andrea, love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT

Arlene said...

Fantastic! I love the bride and groom. Well done! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT

Helen said...

Wow! What striking images Andrea! I love the way you've coloured them. A brilliant project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge.