Thursday 21 July 2022

Stepping Out


I've created this card for our anything goes challenge at SheepSki Designs in the Facebook Group.  The optional twist this time is "CUTIES".


The image has been coloured with Copics in monochrome with a pop of red for the woman's coat.  Once I'd coloured the image I debated for a while and then sketched in a  background.  Originally I was also going to add some building in the background. I didn't because I ran out of time and also I though it looked quite romantic walking down a country road or a park path.


Anyways.... because I'd coloured more background I decided it should be the focus and just added some black card to frame the image.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - Black & White plus One
Worldwide Design Challenge 7
LeAnns World 101 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Rabisco Challenge - Anything Goes
Passion For Markers - Something Beginning with B (Black and White, Bushes, Brolley)


 

No comments: