Monday 1 March 2021

Xmas Dino


It's given me the opportunity to make my first Christmas card of the year, so I don't get behind and have a mad panic running up to Christmas!


I've used Monster Dino, you can find him here.  He's been coloured with Copics.


Creating a simple card so its easy to post, I've just added a strip of design paper from First Edition a couple of yellow star stickers and a wood chip Christmas sentiment.

Don't forget we also have a blog challenge, you can find it here.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Stamping Sensations - Colour My World
Sweet Stampers - CAS
Try It On Tuesdays - Oh So Cute
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
The Paper Shelter - Clean and Simple
Dream Valley - Hand Coloured Image
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 8

 

9 comments:

Jean said...

Oh how cute is he, just love it. xx

Susan Powell said...

I LOVE this card! I think I'd make a dozen of them :)

brenda said...

Such a fun creation, thank you so much for joining in with our 'Colour' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Oh my word that is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Saphron said...

Adorable! So well coloured!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Rachel Webber said...

Wonderful Christmas Dino! And I love your colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT

Vic said...

Cute Christmas card... you are very organised! Your colouring is superb too. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT. xX

Kuni said...

Fantastic CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Carol W said...

This card is so darn cute.