Wednesday 31 March 2021

Peachy

Last challenge for March with Outlawz Sketch, that mean we get to use an extra image from All Dressed Up our sponsors for March.

I'm using one of the girls from Wear with Style.


I've coloured the image with Copics, using peaches and greys, not a combination I normally use but I love the result!

I've scattered some embossing enamel around the image and distressed the edges with black soot ink from Tim Holtz.


Here's out sketch for the next two weeks.


My design papers are from Dovecraft and First Edition.


The sentiment from Lili of the Valley, has been cut out with a die as has the paper behind it.  My final addition are some peach and white papers flowers.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 11

 

6 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! Loving the design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

brenda said...

A lovely girly creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

tilly said...

I love the delicate colouring, thanks for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge Tilly

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Suze said...

Pretty card. I like the shimmery bits alongside the image. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Linby said...

Such a sweet image and your background colours complement her beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.