Sunday 1 March 2020

My favourite colour is.......




I'm playing around with pink combinations with my Copics at the moment, this one has ended up a little more poppy that I wanted, but of course I'm still happy because it's in my favourite colour.

The design papers I've used are scraps left over, I just cut them into banner shapes and layered them.  Over the top of this is an enamel and Rhine stone daisy charm.  I've had it so long I can't even remember where I got it, possibly Amazon.


The sentiment is one of Zoe's chippies I got from Make It Crafty, sadly no longer available.

My final touch was a bit of bling with the gems.


Thanks for popping by today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes Mainly Pink
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Your Favourite Colour
Creative Sketchy Girls - Girls Only
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 7
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Beautifully coloured and perfect design as always Andrea.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

KathyA. said...

Oh, I love this girly card! Actually, reminds me of the days when I wore 5-inch heels and mini skirts. Ahhh... sweet memories. (THese days 5-inch heels just make me think I could fall and break a hip! Ha!)