Wednesday 18 March 2020

Catch a Falling Star

This is my second lot of inspiration for Outlawz Sketch using Sherry West's images, our sponsor for the month.

Today I'm using Catch a Falling Star.


I love colouring night scenes, I've done this one using Copics.


This is our sketch for the next two weeks.

My design paper is from Hobbycraft and I've also used some black card.



I've used two lots of ribbon on this card, some tiny silver star charms and a few black gems.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Digi Doodle Studio - Ribbon & / or Lace
Alphabet Challenge - Something for the Youngsters
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 9
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - For the Girls
Crafty Friends - Ladies / Girls
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge 3

7 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a sweet image and WOW, fantastic colouring Andrea! Love your night sky! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

Dawn Phillips said...

That's a really beautiful image and your colouring is always awesome. Thanks for joining in with my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sheryl said...

Wow Andrea! I love the night background - so skilfully coloured and how could anyone not love that adorable image brouht so lovingly to life.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

monique said...

Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
Monique DT its sweeet

Caz said...

Lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends and good Luck..

Stay safe

Caz CF DT xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Andrea… Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Crafty Friends. It fits perfectly with our ‘Ladies/Girls’ challenge theme. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Cazro said...

Such an amazing and adorable card. Wonderful colouring skills as you do so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.