Sunday 8 September 2019

Love to skate.....

I've been busy this weekend creating, I coloured this image Winter Warm Up with Copics last night and have just finished the card this afternoon so I can share it with you.




This card is stock full on my favourite techniques and embellies :)
Around the image I've scattered some embossing enamel.  All my papers (from Lili of the Valley) and the image have been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.

The sentiment I created at the time of printing, originally I can going to do a CAS style card but changed my mind as soon as I started colouring her.


I've used two different Fantasy Dies, some purple papers flowers and a strip of flowery lace that made me think of snowflakes when I turned it upside down.


Thanks for popping by for a look
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Winter Wonderland - Use your favourite embellies
Craft Rocket - Monochrome
ABC Christmas - Sparkle & Textures
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
The Sketchy Challenges - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Get Creative - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes


13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Use Your Favourite Embellishments” and the sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Chana Malkah said...

My, oh my! The image is just stunning! There is definitely "attitude" going on with this skater! Beautiful palette and excellent coloring skills. I love everything about this creation, especially the movement! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
A Place To Start Challenge
613 Avenue Create Challenge

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card showcasing your great images.
Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start this month.
Scarlett xoxo

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

cass said...

Pretty card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a beautiful card - the color palette is so moody and you have really captured the purple-gray light at dusk! Really nice job! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at A Place To Start!
Rachelle - DT@APTS

Aunty Sue said...

I do love this image Andrea nd the colour way you picked and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week and good luck

Alex said...

Hi Andrea,
stunning image. Love the color combination you used.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#33 – shaped cards}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#33 – school enrollment}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#63 – Monochrom}
Alex' Kreative Seite

NickScrapShack said...

I always get blown away by your awesome colouring Andrea! Love the embossing enamel too and the pretty lace, it all work so well together. I´m sorry with the late comment! Hope to see you joining us at Crafty Catz again. Wish you a great weekend! Nick

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I LOVE all the texture the embellies give to the card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Veronique said...

Beautiful card :) Thanks for your participating at The Skechy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique

Julie said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T