Thursday 12 September 2019

Christmas at CRAFT




The image has been coloured with Copics the cut out with a die.  The frame around it was cut from black card using the same die.  I've used some white embossing enamel for the snow on the image.

My design papers are from First Edition and I've also used some more black card.


Trimmed with some pom pom trim, golden snow flakes (wooden and metal) and a Make It Crafty sentiment coloured with Copics.

Hope to see you join the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
CCC Digi Creations - For a Child
Ike's World - I for Icy
ABC Christmas - Sparkles and Textures
Winter Wonderland - Use Your Favourite Embellies
Di's Digi Design - Hand Coloured Image
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Pile It On
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

LOVE THIS! Your coloring is great and the card is fab!! Thanks so very much for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love "snowman selfie" and great use of colors too! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Theresa said...

this is so gorgeous! love it. the monochrome works so well and then just that pop of orange. fabulous. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Sheryl said...

Love the black and gold design. The image is such fun.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Mimi said...

WOW I love this card, the snowman group is awesome, awesome, awesome :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month. Hugs Mimi xxxx

Sall said...

I love the uniqueness of this. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Julie said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T

BożenA said...

WOW! Your version of the card with this image is amazing, Andrea. I love how you colored your amazing digi. A beautiful card, wonderfully designed and made.
Thank you for sharing it with us at CWAA
Bożena DT CWAA

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card love the gathering snowmen x
Thank you for jointing in at IKEsWORLD Challenges. DT Val

ike said...

That is really cool - I love the snowmen :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! I like snowman! Thank you for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog.

Greetz, Natasja

Helen said...

what a fab and lovely card; thanks for joining us at CCC Digi.
Helen xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the pop of colour from their noses!

Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this month, good luck in the draw
Hugs Shell xx