Wednesday 21 August 2019

Mini sunflowers

Well I suppose they're daisies really :)  I've coloured them like mini sunflowers!  This is an image you  can find at Imagine That called Bouquet For... our current sponsor at Outlawz Sketch.

This is my inspiration for our current sketch challenge.


I've coloured the image with Copics, cut it out with a Speillbinders die and then distressed it.  The black card behind was cut with another Spellbinders die.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks


My design paper is from First Edition (also distressed) and I've also used some more black card.



Nice and simple today with just a butterfly embellishment.

Thanks for popping by, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge 8
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team - Challenge 8
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 31
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design - Circles
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Hand Coloured Image

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Stunning sunflower card! Sunflowers always make me happy!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Joy DT
Classic Open Design Team Challenge

@d_e_crafts said...

Really beautiful Andrea. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and great colours. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x