Friday 1 March 2019

One of my faves


Our theme for this month is your favourite colour(s).  Now if you know me you probably know my favourite colour is pink.  However, when combining colours, purple & blue is a firm favourite for me!






Here's the actual image so you can see my favourite colour combination together.

For the card I've used design papers from Hobbycraft and Lili of the Valley.  I've also used some black card.


The sentiment in from Make It Crafty.  I've coloured it in blues to match the rest of the card.  I was also lucky enough to find a purple enamel heart.  Its form a pack of sticky shapes I found in Hobbycraft.

Hope you like the inspiration for today and you join us.

Happy crafting!

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
World Wide Open Design Team - Challenge 2
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Creations
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh my goodness Andrea! This is gorgeous! One of my favourite colour combos too! Stunning image (of course) and beautifully coloured! Unfortunately, you've left me with a firm craving I'm going to have to satisfy today. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project Andrea. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Wendy DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Arlene said...

This card is good enough to eat! WOW, wonderful coloring. Thanks for the close-ups. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
Arlene DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Priya said...

Great colouring and lovely card
Thanks for joining us
DT The Creative Crafters

Theresa said...

awesome colouring. i just want to reach out and grab the lot 😉. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Claudia Martins said...

What a beautiful project !! It's so good to have you here at TTCRD. I hope to meet you at our next challenge !!!
Claudia Martins - DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea, love your coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea, love your coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Sherry DT/Admin for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

Lovely creation Andrea! And love the color combo. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/