Wednesday 20 March 2019

Another from Beccy :)

Beccy's Place is sponsoring us at Outlawz Sketch this month.  I was very lucky and won some images from her shop just before this challenge.  This is one of the images I chose called Iris Garden.


I've also used a birthday banner :)


Both of these were coloured with Copics.  Once I'd finished the flowers, I dug out black and purple acrylic and added some splatters to the card.

Both have been mounted onto black card to frame them.  Before I did this though I used a Tonic Solutions tool to distress them.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks.


I've taken a couple of liberties with this one,  I've narrowed the gap and missed out the lace.

My design paper is from Hobby Craft.


This is the finished card which I've added some sequins to (two different purples) to add some blingand a tiny silver dragonfly charm.

Hope you like my inspiration for this week.  See you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Sasayaki Glitter - Flowers
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Flowers
Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 9
Creative Knockouts - Tic Tac Toe (Distressing/Image/Bling)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes



4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous stamp the colouring is amazing just love it Love and hugs Carole x

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful image and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing Tic Tac Toe at Creative Knockouts!

Monica C. said...

Your card is beautiful, Andrea! Gorgeous coloring on those irises.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Your card is beautiful, Andrea!Beautifully coloured image. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT