Friday 24 August 2018

Yes they do.....

Ok so I seems to be having a pig thing going on, I made a card a few years ago with an image from Unky of a little pig on an apple.  Just don't know what it is but I love this little guy too.



I've had him here forever to colour up and finally I've found time.  He's coloured with Copics.  I've used a few different tones in the wings, pale pink, aqua and yellow.  I figured not all wings are a single colour (or at least in my fantasy land head - ha ha)

I definitely wanted to showcase him so I've done a single layer CAS card, I don't think I'm even going to sell this card or give it away :)

The sentiment was created at the time of printing.  All I've added is some glittery embossing enamel with pink tones to compliments him and a bit of plain old white too.

Hope you love this cute little guy too <3
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Studios - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - Make It CAS
Craft Rocket - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Fairies and Fantasy
Sunny Day Crafting - Animal Project
The Crafter's Cafe - Birthday's
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge -  Anything Goes

8 comments:

KathyA. said...

I always love seeing your work, Andrea, and this one lives up to my expectations! Your coloring is exquisite and the fact that you created a CAS card really gives the little porker center stage. Love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. DT Kathy

Melanie R said...

Fabulous image and coloring! Perfect CAS. Thank you for joining in at the Brown Sugar Challenge and we hope to see you in September for our Creatures theme.

NanaConnie said...

Fab coloring, Andrea, and you already know how much I love this little pig with wings! :-D Putting on a DT hat - I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Adorable Andrea, love this adorable piggy. So happy to see you playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge this month. Hugs!! Audrey DT:)

Leslie said...

Love this! Thanks so much for entering the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "August Anything Goes" challenge! We hope to see you again for our new September challenge! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!

Sheryl said...

Andrea I really love this. That embossing enamel works perfectly.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute is your piggy! TFS it with BSChallenge~

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket