Wednesday 22 August 2018

Love Catz

Where did last week go, didn't I just post the last creation for Outlawz?

We're sponsored this month by Knitty Kitty Digis,  The image I've used for my inspiration today is called Hanging Around for You.

I've coloured the image with Copics adding to it a few stickers from Tim Holtz to make a sentiment.

Here's our sketch for this week


I've used design papers from First Edition, Maja Design and Lemoncraft.  there's also some black card for framing.

The only addition I've made is some tiny wooden hearts at the top of the banner sections.

Thanks for taking a look today, hope to see you at the challenge.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Create & Makes - Anything Goes
Show us you Pussycats - Challenge 33
Crafyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - August
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Anniversary
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Three of a Kind

4 comments:

Creaine said...

Looks great. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Creaine said...

me again :) Also thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

ike said...

Super gorgeous - I love this. Paw-some colouring :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Julie said...

So cute
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
Julie T