Thursday 22 October 2015

Floating leaves

Ok I couldn't just stop at one mouse (see my previous post).  I had to do another one - I just love House Mouse he's so cute!

This one is part of a stamp set Autumn Tumble.  In this one I used Copics (still getting used to them).  I've also used some black polychromos pencil and biro in the mouse fur.
I wanted to keep this card simple so the focus would be on the cure image, so I've just cut him put and mounted him onto some black card stock to frame him.  The edges of the image have been treated to some antique linen ink from Tim Holtz

The design papers and sentiment are from Lili of the Valley.  There are some brown self adhesive gems and some Star Anise that The Ribbon Girl kindly gave me as a gift seen as I've spent a bit of money with them ;)

Must go for an walk soon to crunch through those autumn leaves
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Colours of Autumn
Crafty Creations - Don't Be Blue
Wags n Whiskers - Fall Colours
613 Avenue Create - Create Your Own Challenge (Sight - Colourful Leaves : Activity - Play in the Leaves)
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Card Markers and More - Autumn Colours


8 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Autumnal & cute card Andrea :o)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these little meeses too, he's great and what a fabulous card you have created for him. Thanks for joining in the 'Create Your Own' challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Lorraine DT

jenndub71 said...

I love the mouse stamps too! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Cardmakers and more!

Mari said...

What a cute image! Great coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Joan said...

Cute little image and lovely colouring, looks like he's having fun with the leaves

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Eret said...

I love this adorable image and your pretty design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join with us again in our new challenge.
Eret x

Josephine said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

J said...

What a gorgeous card! I really like the colouring - house mouse is so cute! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & More

Jackie