Friday 2 October 2015

Birthday celebration

I don't think I've even seen such a happy robot - he's one of Mo Manning's Bip Bip Birthday.
Coloured with ProMarkers, I've kept the design simple to show him off - and because the card's for my dad I didn't want too many embellishments.  Papers used are from Lili of the Valley and Tim Holtz.  I've also used some black card stock.

The happy birthday sentiment is a done using new Spellbinders die I've just got with some red card stock.  The only other thing I've used are some red and black self adhesive gems from my stash.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
I Love ProMarkers - Masculine
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Crating from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Use Something New



4 comments:

Lizzies said...

Fabulous card love that robot, thank you for joining us over on the ILP blog this week.

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers Challenge blog . Your cards cute. All the best Sharon xxxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome creation Andrea and very cool new die you used! Great coloring as always. So happy to see you playing along in our Something New Challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs my friend:) Audrey DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great male card. This robot is so cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hope to your work again.
Hugs, Yvonne