Sunday 30 November 2014

Flower garden


Rather than doing a Christmas only theme at the moment Passion for ProMarkers are doing Blooming Marvellous.  So I'm going to enter this challenge with a non-Christmas card (shock / horror).  Well I thought I'd have a break from doing all those Christmas cards and do something summery :)

The stamp I've used is Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Pippa Loves to Plant.  I've used red, orange and yellow ProMarkers in various shades so it looks lovely and warm.

Layered papers are from Lili of the Valley/NitWit Simple Joys, Lili of the Valley/Raspberry Road Designs Father Knows Best and flowered paper from Lili of the Valley/NitWit Country Meadow to add to the "blooming" theme.

The extras are some red lace that I think I bought from Lili of the Valley a while ago ( had it so long I can't remember), a sentiment from one of their art pads hight lighted with a red ProMarker and black and red self,adhesive gems.

Hope Pippa brightens your day :)
Andrea x


6 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute card Andrea, it is lovely!!
Hugs,Sandra

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Andrea! Love the rich, red and orange colour combo, great layout and sweet Stamping Bella image, coloured brilliantly! Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Sandra :) x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks for the lovely feedback Lisa x

Julie said...

This is stunning Andrea! Fab image, beautifully coloured and a wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with us at a Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Juliexx

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Julie :) x