Wednesday 3 July 2024

Coffee!!

This month SheepSki Designs are sponsoring the ladies, so I get to use any image I want :)

I tried to go with images I'd already printed and found Coffee & Cake just waiting to be coloured.  You can find it here in the shop.


I coloured the image with Copics and used a white Acrylic paint pen.

This is our sketch for the month.


I've used design papers from Maja Design and Lemoncraft.  The image, turquoise design paper and coffee label have all been cut with dies.


There are just a few pearl and a turquoise gem to finish off, the sentiment is. woodchip one I've had in my stash for ages.

Thanks for popping by today, we hope to see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Use a Die
Ally's Angles - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes


 

No comments: