Tuesday 7 May 2024

Make do and mend

It's new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up.



I've coloured the image with Copics.

With the theme of the sentiment, I thought I'd distress the image and design paper.  But more than that i decided to cut slips into the image card, distress those and then add some faux stitching.


The design paper is from First Edition.  I've added a selection of buttons from my stash to go with the sewing theme.

You can find more inspiration on the challenge blog and in the Facebook group today.

Thanks for popping by
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Buttons and Bows
A place to Start - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Mothers Day or other

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I've never seen anything like this. It is really cool! Thank you for sharing it with us at PIP.
Karen, DT

Pamela said...

this is such a perfect card for anyone who loves to sewing! I love all the elements you've added onto this card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at C4Galz

Jinny said...

What a fun card. So full of great details. I especially love how you used the button to complete your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Pamela said...

such a unique creation you shared with us at C4galz, this is perfect for mothers' day and other celebration.

Debbie said...

Beautiful! I love the stitching and distressing!
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
Debbie - C4G DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That