Wednesday 6 March 2024

Beautiful Florals

Today is Outlawz Sketch day.  We're sponsored this month by Anne Fenton, I'm using her gorgeous image Roses in a Vase for my inspiration.  Been a long time since I've used this much loved colour combination!


The image has been coloured with Copic.  I've then cut the image and teal design paper with a Spellbinders die.  All my papers have been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.

This is our sketch for this month.


Mu design papers are a mixture of pink and teal from Studio Light, Maja Design and 13 Arts.

I've also added some floral velum I fgot in Hobby Craft. 




Final embellishments of leaves cut with a Fantasy die and a few pink gems.

Thanks for popping by today, we hope to see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Pammies Pnky Pinkies - Anything Goes

 

4 comments:

Tracie said...

What a stunning card. Beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Chris said...

This is so beautiful Andrea, it's a lovely sketch, gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing, I love the soft delicate colours too, so pretty. Thank you for sharing at Fab'n' Funky
Chris
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful take on the sketch, a lovely colour mix x

Written in Ink Cards said...

this is so beautiful! So much colour, and yet such a soft palette! Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create. Chris Schroeder, DT.