Wednesday 6 December 2023

Tiddly Reindeer

I'm using a Tiddly Inks image for my Outlawz Sketch Creation this month.

We've no sponsor this time, so that gives me an opportunity to colour some images in my stash I've had to do, like FOREVER!

This image is called Reindeer Games, I've coloured it with my Copics.



This is our sketch until 2nd January.


Ive used design paper from Maja Design and some Kraft card.



The sentiment, ribbon and wooden start I've also had in my stash for ages, about time I stopped hoarding! :D

Thanks for popping by today, we hope to see you at the challenge.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Christmas Craft Creations - Add a Hat
The Dream Factory - Elliot the Littlest Reindeer
Sparkles - Winter Animals
Moving Along with the Times - Winter Animals
Alphabet Challenge - R for Reindeer
Most Magical Time of the Year - December
Crafty Calendar - Christmas Themed
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas
Rabisco Challenge - December
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes



 

8 comments:

papierelle said...

Lovely image, peerfect coloring and a very beautiful christmas card. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andrea and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar xx

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Great images and coloring. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

cheiro urgia said...

What a wonderful winter/Christmas card. I absolutely love the cute little reindeer image in your creation, and I'm amazed by your wonderful colouring. The background papers look so pretty, too, they really are a great addition to the scenery without taking attention from the main motif. I like how you managed to incorporate many treasures from your stash onto your creation. Your card is a great example of how everything will find its place if you only keep it long enough :) Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

*Vicki* said...

She is just as sweet as can be with her deer friend! I love your wonderful coloring and the papers work wonderful with them! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Sparkles Monthly!

Stef Perry said...

So glad you had a chance to dive into your stash and use this darling image. She is as sweet as can be and I love that darling reindeer! Beautifully colored and the card as great elements to make it so festive! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a delightful holiday card - so cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

Helen said...

Fabulous card, Andrea - such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT