Wednesday 1 November 2023

Christmas Sparkle....

Today is our Facebook Challenge day at All Dressed Up.  the theme for this month is Gems / Sparkle / Shine.



I've coloured her with Copics giving her a fairy green glow.  I've sprinkled some embossing enamel around to add to a starry background.



I've used recycled some cardboard for the base cutting it with a die and then layered up the glitter paper and hand cut image.




I've added a tiny silver star to the sky and then used a selection of ribbons from my stash.


Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Try It on Tuesday's - Sparkle all the way
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Worldwide Artistis and Colourists Challenge 10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafter's - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - Vertical / UP

 

6 comments:

Renske said...

Great card. Love how you used the colours to make her shine. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the green Andrea, it sparkles so beautifully. I love this image too.
Faith x

Jolanda's Blog said...

Your tag is beautiful!!! Cute picture and lovely background!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at
The Creative Crafters Challenge blog
I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Meggymay said...

A wonderful Christmas tag and cute image, the sparkles look magical. Thank you for lonking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Helen said...

Beautiful tag!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

My name is Erika. said...

Your tag has lots of sparkle Andrea. I like how the lighted tree really shines and sparkles. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. hugs-Erika