Saturday 7 October 2023

Angel Wings

Today is new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up.  I'm using Angel Wings for my inspiration, I'm so happy Wendy has an angel in her shop again :)


I decided to colour her in soft pink and grey pastels with my Copics.  Then sprinkled some embossing enamel for some extra magic.



I've framed her with some silver glitter card and added a few silver glitter stars to match.  Finally the Merry Christmas sentiment is from Hobby Craft.

You can find more inspiration on the challenge blog and in the Facebook group today.

Thanks for popping by
Andrea x


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Fairy and the Unicorn - October
Paper Dragonfly - Challenge 22
Dream Valley - Occasions
LeAnns World 101 - Anything Goes
Double D - Pink October
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

 

8 comments:

Furrbster said...

She is adorable and the colour scheme is just dreamy.

thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Becca S said...

Andrea: This angel is darling and I knew it was an ADU image before I saw it in your post! So distinctive! Your card is so ethereal, pure, and sweet! Darling! Thanks for sharing (and also first to post for October) at TFATU! --Becca

Diane said...

What a beautiful little angel!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Pat K said...

Amazing colouring of this lovely image. A very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Judy Woodland said...

What a sweet little card, I love your adorable angel. Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D. I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Aunty Sue said...

Love the Pastel colours and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Glittertastic said...

This is do pretty and beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How adorable and gorgeous, this is so delicate and beautiful.
Faith x