Wednesday 20 September 2023

Wild and wacky

So for this image (my inspiration for the latest SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge) I was asked to colour it up in wacky colours rather than just the usual "horse" colours. 



I've coloured the image with Copics.  I wanted a fantasy style background so I've created some pink and blue clouds, with some embossing enamel.


I't a sinlge layered card today, with some doodling for a border.  The sentiment "be yourself" was created using Tim Holtz stickers.

Thansk for popping by for a look today.  Hopt to see you at the challenge,

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
 Crafty Animals - Challenge 76
Critter Crazy - Challenge 78
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Purely Anything Goes
Craft Galore Encore - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes


 

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Anonymous said...

Love the colours!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours!!! Val

Em Louise Fairley said...

Andrea, they may be crazy, but they are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Megan J said...

Hi Andrea, these horses remind me of my little pony toys, love the cheeky expressions they have. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Dagmara GorczyƄska said...

I'm so happy seeing you here! I love these horses, can't wait to colore them too. Your coloring is amazing!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wacky and fun with beautiful colouring and colours, love this.
Faith x