Thursday 3 August 2023

Roarsome birthday

 So it's that Outlawz Sketch time again, I've been so busy this last month I was slightly late with my card, but it's there now!

We have no sponsor for this month so I've decided to use an image form Lee Holland, I do love his images :)

I've no sentiment on this one although I am thinking about adding something like a roarsome birthday!


This one is called Cute Lion.  I've coloured it with Copics and then cut the oval shape out by hand.

This is our sketch for the month.


I went shopping the other day at Hobbycraft and found some new design papers, this is one one them.


The grass at the front was cut out of left over paper and black card stock using an icicle die that I've turned upside down.  The design paper is also matter onto black card stock.  The only other thing I've added are some black gems.

Thanks for popping by today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Multi Purpose
Craft Rocket - Animals
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your Lion, he's roarsome!
Faith x

creationsnz said...

What a cutie Andrea. I like that you think outside the box using your icicles upside down - great idea to use stuff as not intended. So glad you shared you lion with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Kate said...

Your little lion is “roarsome” for sure!! Simply adorable and coloured so wonderfully too!

Thanks for joining us for our “multipurpose” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! We’re delighted that you chose to play along!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A cute image and design following the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

Jana Forrest said...

Andrea your little lion brought a big smile to my face. Your coloring is impeccable. Thank you for linking up over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and see you again soon. Jana DT