Wednesday 7 June 2023

A Good Recovery.....

 It's our new release inspiration day at All Dressed UpThis little cutie from Wendy is called Wellie Boots, you can find it here in her shop.



She's been coloured with Copics.  Then came my "issue".  I decided to use some design paper where I'd cut a die shape out, I? thought it framed the image beautifully.  However, as I was adding the paper over the image it caught and I managed to tear it!  So them I had to think how best to disguise that!


I decided to go with some paper flowers and leaves from my stash, a wood chip sentiment I've had glittered up for ages and a few sparkly gems.  Pretty happy how that turned out after my disaster!

We have more new release inspiration in the Facebook group today and also on the Challenge Blog.

Thanks for popping by
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Penny's challenge - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Creative inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Let's Craft and Create - AG + Hip to Be Square
Rabisco - Anything Goes




4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

CLEVER save and what an absolutely delightful card.
Faith x

Renske Wishes You said...

Gorgeous card Andrea. Love it. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

I recognise your coloring even if it's not signed! I admire your coloring! We have to make another swap! :D

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Andrea - love the colouring of that adorable image and the creative "save"!
Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Hip to be Square Challenge #196 at Let's Craft and Create for June 2023.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions