Wednesday 1 March 2023

Pastel pink roses

I'm doubling up on this one today.  I've created tis for the Outlawz Sketch challenge which starts today.  SheepSki Designs are sponsoring them this month :)




The image has been coloured with Copics and then fussy cut.

This is our sketch at Outlawz this month


I've cut my designs paper from Lemoncraft and the white mat behind with Spellbinders dies.



I've added some simple embellishments to finish the card off, some heart lace / ribbon and a couple of pink pearl gems.

Been a long time since I've done a card in my favourite pink :D

Thanks for popping by for a look today, hope to see you at the challenges
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafter's - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes



 

7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

I love this image, Andrea, and the way you have colored the petals so meticulously with the shading and folds. Lovely card! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

María said...

Gorgeous card. I love the pastel tones, they're perfect for that bee and you've made a wondeful job with the colouring. This design is so delicate, great job. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

cass said...

Wonderful card Andrea. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Pick a Pallette challenge

Caro-ART said...

Great card. Cute papers and super sweet picture.
Thank you for joining the Dream Valley Challenges. Good luck x

Donna said...

Fabulous image and design! So glad you shared with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge! I hope to see you next month.
Donna T

Kate said...

O wow! Another gorgeous creation! Thanks forsharing it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon,
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Suze said...

Beautiful card Andrea. I like the vibrancy of the bee against the more muted colors. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.