Sunday 1 January 2023

Hello Gorgeous Autumn!

Yup I know it's way way off autumn in the UK, but I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Rabisco Challenge this time and this was one of the awesome All Dressed Up images to create with :)



The image has been coloured with Copics.  I've them fussy cut her.

I got a Gel Press for Christmas, the background behind the image was the result from a first session playing with inks and a flowery Tim Holtz stencil.


All I've added to the card after that was a wood chip sentiment coloured with Copics.

Thanks for popping by for a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Twisted Thursday - Outdoor Background
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
World Wide Open DT - Challenge 12
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes



 

2 comments:

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe's Anything Goes challenge.

Ilonka said...

I love youre card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT XX