Tuesday 5 April 2022

With Love

I'm honoured to be a Guest Designer at Rabisco Challenge today.  I'm using Marianne Midnight from Mirtillamente.


The image has been coloured with Copics, unfortunately my ink blobbed a little when colouring so I had to fill her hair in at the bottom more than the actual image itself.  Ooops but good recovery!!


A CAS styles card today as I've had a few to do in a group for the same day.  My design paper is from 13Arts, I've also used some red card for framing.  To finish off a sentiment cut from scrapbooking papers from UHK (matted on red card) and a few gems.

Thanks fro popping by for a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

CRAFT - Inspired by a Movie (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - For a Special Lady
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes


 

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card Andrea! Sassy image too, great work!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW this card is amazing.

Helen said...

Fabulous colouring as always Andrea and a great card!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

Helen x
DT

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge too,

Helen x