Friday 4 March 2022

GDT with Colour Crazy

 

Today I'm sharing something a little special, my first creation as a GDT at Colour Crazy Challenge :)

We've no sponsor this month so I've chosen to use For You from SheepSki Designs.  You can find it here in the shop.


The image has been coloured with Copics and then fussy cut.

We've lots of laters on this card with Design papers from 13Arts, First Edition and Joycrafts.


Added are a wooden floral embellishments, a few silver dragonfly charms, some gems and a sentiment coloured with Copics.

Hope you like my first GDT inspiration :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - March
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge 3
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes



5 comments:

carla said...

A great card with a cute stamp.
I like the layout and background.

Carla

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Carol W said...

Oh my, What a wonderful card. I love it. Great coloring and wonderful layout. This is such a fun card.

Ela said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT