Wednesday 2 February 2022

Sunny Flowers

Wednesday Outlawz Sketch Time! We're sponsored this month by Sherry West.



The image has been coloured with Copics, then cut out with a die I got from Dies to Die for ages ago.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks


My design paper is from 13Arts, instead of layers, ribbons etc. I've used some of the 13Arts Design paper for the stripy section in the middle of the sketch :)



I've used a Fantasy Die to cut the leaves out, just happened to have it our for my card earlier in the week.  My finishing touch three black gems.

Thanks for popping by today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge 2
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 4
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 3

 

6 comments:

tilly said...

one of my favorite flowers, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Great flowers and colors. I like the design and sweet die. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card. Love Alison xx

Chana Malkah said...

Beautifully done! Your coloring is always perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected a RISING STAR for the week of January 31 – February 5, 2022 at A Place to Start ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
The Design Team

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT